Efficiently, extending lifecycle
Sometimes, existing hydraulic cylinders are no longer up for the job. Because you are no longer satisfied about the design, or because changes took place in the design of mechanical equipment for example. In those cases, modification of an hydraulic cylinder might be a more cost efficient and a quicker solution than manufacturing a completely new one.
Evergreen Cilinders has the knowledge, expertise and means to modify existing hydraulic cylinders. We improve cylinders, even if they’re made by other manufacturers. To be able to achieve new possibilities, to make them work more efficiently or to prolong their lifespan.
To be able to meet all your maintenance and repair requirements, Evergreen Cilinders has the facilities to take on and deliver on any challenge.
- 3,500 square meters production plant
- Lifting capacity up to 45,000 kilograms
- Machine capacity up to Ø 1,200 mm, length up to 14,000 MM
- Availability of all types of piston-rod coatings
- Certified welding capacities
- Repairs under supervision possible
- Functional pressure tests
- A team of experienced, expert and dedicated service engineers
Worldwide 24 hours service
Sometimes, shipping hydraulic cylinders to our working plants for maintenance or repairs is impossible, or just not the ideal solution. In these cases, our expert employees can provide you with our on-site support. In case of urgent repairs we can be there within 24 hours. Anywhere in the world.
Quality marks and certification
Quality and safety are our number one priority. We meet the requirements of the following quality marks:
- Lloyd's Register
- Bureau Veritas
- Germanischer Lloyd
- DNV GL
- ABS Quality Evaluations